Thursday, November 14, 2013

2014 - One Year - 12 Months - 12 Games

I'm taking on the challenge!
I'm going to make a game every month for one year... you kids better be ready.

Starting January of 2014, I will attempt a brand new game each month, complete with original artwork and music.  I will post whatever I feel like as progress updates throughout the month here, and hope to deliver a finished playable product via this blog before the end of each month!

Most of my games will probably be flash games (at least the first few anyway) but I am also really interested in looking at what the new 2D tool-set for Unity is all about!

3 comments :

  1. Definitely recommend branching off from flash. 2D-Toolkit is supposed to be great, and newer unity versions are going to have native 2D support that's apparently pretty solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm thinking I want to try what I know first, to get a feel and strategy for what it takes to actually complete a game in that time-frame period - then once I have the swing of that going, try to expand my skills into other tools

      Delete