Sunday, January 19, 2014

Game #01 reveal

Hey guys!  Its been a while, I know.   I am actually doing a game!

I have been traveling and busy with holiday things, so I didn't get started until around the 14th of the month... luckily I had this old RUNMAN DEMO LYING AROUND...  so I picked up that code as a kick-start.  It will actually become a game - bigger and better than the demo, I promise! ( / hope)...

YES.  I'm finally making (some of) the game I always wanted to go back and flesh out.  This first month is going to be a pretty solid entry into my game-a-month challenge, though it may end up as another demo I want to flesh-out even more later.

While I've been working pretty hard on the game itself, I've also spent some time on a new track for it!

*SPOILERS*


I may make another post next week with some art previwes.

Additionally the game *may* be on time... :|   :P

No comments :

Post a Comment