Thursday, January 30, 2014

Game #01 release date POLL

alright -

So its the end of the month, and I legitimately have 1 more day to complete my first game.
Right now, it is definitely a minimum viable release: it is a full game, you can beat it, and it does involve some skill.
There are, however, 2 things I did not get to yet, which would make it significantly more enjoyable, esp for L33T players.

  • unlock super mode
  • continue playing on dynamically generated map after you complete the structured map: (right now the only thing you can possibly do after you win is die... there is also currently a maximum possible score... come on guys)
I would like to take an extra week and address both of these! BUT, i'm going to leave it up to you guys.  Tell me what you'd like:
survey service

No comments :

Post a Comment