Saturday, February 1, 2014

GAME #01 RELEASED!!!

GAM1
click title to go to game website


I'm happy to present what I've accomplished this month. The game turned out better than I could have hoped for the 15 days I had to create it.  Here are some things to take away:
  • Although I had alot of the code and music written before the 14th, I still think the concept I chose was a little ambitious for a month (and esp. 15 days).  
  • I pushed myself to complete it, but I don't know how sustainable that approach is for a whole year of games.
  • I'm also happy my friends pushed me to release on-time and move on.  I could work on the game forever, but that's not the point - the point is to release a game every month, no looking back.
With that in mind, i'm excited to start thinking about game #2.  I'll let you know what I come up with!

No comments :

Post a Comment